Through an extensive network of global operations, partnerships, and clients, we’ve created a comprehensive source of knowledge, talent and capabilities focused on the advancement of the transportation industry.
Between internal developments and strategic acquisitions, Enghouse Transportation has established a comprehensive suite of solutions to support clients across the transportation industry. Below are some of our investments to date.
Enghouse Transportation works with our parent organization, Enghouse Systems (TSX:ENGH), to facilitate collaborations that lead to successful opportunities.
We have a two-pronged growth strategy that focuses on internal growth and acquisitions, funded through operating cash flows. Enghouse is well capitalized with nominal long-term debt.
Through our acquisition activities, Enghouse Transportation is seeking to acquire software companies focused on the transportation industry. In accordance with the investment philosophy of our parent company, Enghouse Systems, we are eager to hear from business owners and executives of global businesses that meet the criteria.
We prefer to assume full ownership, although we will also consider a majority equity stake. Pure technology plays or start-ups are usually not part of our acquisition strategy unless the solution complements an existing business or product line
Acquisition Target Profile
- Software companies with revenue greater than $5 million
- Public, privately held or corporate divestitures
- Preferred geographies: Americas, UK, Europe, Nordics, Asia-Pacific
- Preference for companies with a strong recurring revenue stream: maintenance, hosted, or subscription based revenue
- Transportation software and services
- Transit Software
- Fleet Management
- Public Safety
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software-based products
- Contact Center Solutions (Customer Interaction/Engagement)
- Other Sectors
Enghouse can also acquire companies that require management expertise, leadership, or additional resources, including:
- Distressed or turnaround situations
- Underfunded companies
- Divisional divestitures
At Enghouse, acquisitions form a key tenet of Enghouse’s overall growth and diversification strategy.
- We are a cash buyer with significant cash on-hand to finance the acquisition quickly and efficiently
- Our deal structure and process are straightforward and transparent, resulting in fast closings
- We have a history of success closing deals, completing almost all of our deals post letter of intent (LOI)
Markham, Ontario – March 02, 2022 – Enghouse Systems (TSX: ENGH) today announced its Enghouse Transportation unit has been selected by the California Department of Transportation
Markham, Ontario; Hilversum, The Netherlands — October 12, 2021 — Enghouse Transportation and Transdev Netherlands today announced the launch of contactless EMV (Europay, MasterCard® and Visa®) payment within Transdev’s operations
Enghouse Inks Second Contract With Norwegian Government To Provide National Emergency Services Technology System
Enghouse believes it could help upgrade Canada’s 911 services Enghouse has signed a contract last week to provide state-of-the-art technology solutions for Norway’s regional emergency fire