Agents are able to complete a reservation in less than one minute.
Shorter wait times for customers on hold and more trips booked per hour.
Reduced Cost per Trip
Sophisticated batch and insertion scheduling.
Efficient “drivable” schedules based on operational policies, business rules, geographic characteristics, fleet capabilities, and driver qualifications.
Accurate and Streamlined Billing
Saves time by accurately generating billing codes, calculating billing amounts and creating invoices for funding agencies and statements for service providers.
More Efficient Use of Staff and Time
Automated booking and dispatch result in fewer errors and reduced staff time.
Gain more time for supervision and planning.
Enhanced Planning Information
Access extensive details on passengers, trips, vehicles and drivers.
Retrieve critical information for evaluating your market, service level and staff.
- Centralized client database stores comprehensive registration records on each passenger.
- Maintain pertinent information such as addresses, phone numbers, mobility aids, eligibility, and application history.
- Flexibility of three types of scheduling functions: trip insertion, batch scheduling, and manual assignments.
- Industry standard ESRI or Google mapping engines.
- Provides for street-routing information, used in distance calculations, along with visual displays of locations and real-time vehicle locations.
- Optimize the day’s work on the fly and manage vehicle and driver operations.
- Handle break assignments, trip reconciliations, and real-time schedule changes and optimizations.
- Enhanced decision making with detailed metrics on passenger data and operations.
- Non-proprietary database makes key indicators readily available at your fingertips.
- Designed for “on-the-road” paratransit supervisors to access real-time operational information on smart phones.
Customer Feedback Module
- Track customer comments, complaints and commendations about service levels, drivers and vehicles.
- Interfaces with 3rd party MDT/AVL systems for real-time vehicle location and manifests.
- Outbound Messaging allows you to deliver information to your customers through multiple media channels.
- Messages can provide proactive notification of upcoming rides, real-time status of pick-ups, and emergency information