Transview - Demand Response/ParatrAnsit scheduling & dispatching
TransView offers the power of accurate scheduling, coupled with real-time reservations and dispatching. It meets the critical requirements of demand response and paratransit operations for efficient scheduling of trips and the ability to respond on the fly when ride requests change. Enghouse's TransView also addresses common challenges operators face by providing efficient tools for reporting, billing and fare calculation.
|Download Product Brochure|
- Agents are able to complete a reservation in less than one minute.
- Shorter wait times for customers on hold and more trips booked per hour.
Reduced Cost per Trip
- Sophisticated batch and insertion scheduling.
- Efficient “drivable” schedules based on operational policies, business rules, geographic characteristics, fleet capabilities, and driver qualifications.
Accurate and Streamlined Billing
- Saves time by accurately generating billing codes, calculating billing amounts and creating invoices for funding agencies and statements for service providers.
- Automated booking and dispatch result in fewer errors and reduced staff time.
- Gain more time for supervision and planning.
- Access extensive details on passengers, trips, vehicles and drivers.
- Retrieve critical information for evaluating your market, service level and staff.
- Centralized client database stores comprehensive registration records on each passenger.
- Maintain pertinent information such as addresses, phone numbers, mobility aids, eligibility, and application history.
- Flexibility of three types of scheduling functions: trip insertion, batch scheduling, and manual assignments.
- Industry standard ESRI mapping engines.
- Provides for street-routing information, used in distance calculations, along with visual displays of locations and real-time vehicle locations.
- Optimize the day’s work on the fly and manage vehicle and driver operations.
- Handle break assignments, trip reconciliations, and real-time schedule changes and optimizations.
- Enhanced decision making with detailed metrics on passenger data and operations.
- Non-proprietary database makes key indicators readily available at your fingertips.
- Designed for “on-the-road” paratransit supervisors to access real-time operational information on smart phones.
Customer Feedback Module
- Track customer comments, complaints and commendations about service levels, drivers and vehicles.
- Interfaces with 3rd party MDT/AVL systems for real-time vehicle location and manifests.
Demand Response Communications
- Integrates with HandyLine to allow passengers to book, confirm, or cancel their trips at their convenience, 24/7.
- Outbound Messaging allows you to deliver information to your customers through multiple media channels.
- Messages can provide proactive notification of upcoming rides, real-time status of pick-ups, and emergency information