Outbound Messaging is a centralized management tool that delivers information to your customers through multiple media channels.
Messages give proactive notification of:
- Trip reminders
- Trip change notices
- Next bus arrival/departure notifications
- Emergency notifications
- Renewal notices
Messages can be sent automatically to all customers, or only to those who subscribe or volunteer to receive them. These notifications not only increase customer satisfaction, they are an effective way to reduce the operational costs associated with no-shows and late pick-ups.
|Download Product Brochure|
Increased Operational Efficiencies
- Automated notifications reduce customer need to contact your call center.
Proactive Customer Communications
- Provides regular updates, reminders, and other notifications to customers.
- Automated trip reminders reduce customer no-shows for scheduled trips.
Real Time Notifications
- Arrival notifications reduce average idle curb time.
Subscription Revenue Generation
- Subscription-based model for notification services could provide additional revenue.
Stand-Alone or Value-Added System
- Option 1: Functions as a stand-alone system without an existing IVR system. We set up the required telephone environment and install the application.
- Option 2: Integrates into existing IVR systems.
Creates and distributes messages: trip reminders, arrival/departure time of the next bus, emergency messages, current events, service messages, and general announcements.
Messages can be automatically sent via phone or email.
Customers eligible to receive notifications are synchronized with scheduling database and can be viewed and managed in Outbound Messaging.
Scheduled Message Delivery
Delivers messages at specific times or by specific events, such as a bus arrival.
Uses schedules and times from AVL/MDT systems to trigger notification messages.
Standard and custom reports on outbound message activity.
Delivers messages via e-mail, smart phone, and SMS.
Variable Message Signs (VMS)
Displays latest arrival and departure information at transit stops and other locations.
Available through a variety of media channels:
- Short Message Service (SMS)
- Telephone Device for the Deaf (TDD)