HANDYLINE - Demand Response/PARATRANSIT ivr
With HandyLine, your customers can manage their own demand response trips without speaking to a customer service agent. Through HandyLine’s self-service channels, riders can confirm and cancel their existing trips, book new trips, and access service information. The end result for transit providers is more well-informed riders, increased call center capacity, and improved customer service.
|Download Product Brochure|
- Call center capacity increases without adding staff.
- Automated trip reminders reduce the number of no-shows and late pick-ups.
Enhanced Customer Service
- Riders have convenient 24/7 access to transit information.
- Busy signals and hold times are reduced or eliminated.
- Customer service agents are able to provide personalized service to callers who have more complex inquiries.
Easy to Install and Maintain
- Integrates seamlessly with all major scheduling and operating environments.
- Compatible with BusLine and TripFinder.
Scalable & Configurable
- Can be scaled to handle any call volume.
- Bulletins, surveys, or agent settings can be configured at any time.
Confirm / Cancel
- Riders can confirm the time, date, origin, and destination of previously scheduled trips without speaking to an agent.
- Riders can cancel trips according to your policies.
- Announce special events, emergency information, delays, and detours to riders.
- Bulletins can be generic or specific to the client, trip, or time.
- Poll riders on a variety of subjects and receive detailed feedback on the results.
- Questions can be given in assorted formats, such as multiple choice, yes/no, or open-ended with a prompt for recording.
- Managers can view and print detailed HandyLine usage statistics.
- Enables administrative configurations without the need for system downtime.
- Riders can book trips without speaking with an agent. Bookings will appear automatically within your scheduling product.
- Riders can select trip locations from previous trips, pre-registered locations, landmarks, maps, or addresses.
- Outbound Messaging provides automated trip reminders, renewal notices, and other messages to riders.
Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) & Mobile Data Terminal (MDT) Integration
- Enables riders to receive real-time arrival notifications that their vehicle will be shortly arriving, and notification of changes to their pickup window.
Mobile Supervisory Tool
- Provides supervisors with real-time access to vehicle location, vehicle manifests, and client information.
- Delivered via smart phone.
Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Provides call center agents with customer information already collected by the IVR system.
- Allows the inquiry to be handled more efficiently without the need for a caller to repeat information they have already entered into the system.
Demand Response Communications
Available through a variety of media channels:
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR), with Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) and patented touch-tone (DTFM)
- Web – Secure, Section 508 Compliant web pages with ability to book, confirm and cancel trips.
- Telephone Device for the Deaf (TDD)
- Outbound Messaging allows you to deliver information to your customers through multiple media channels.
- Messages can provide proactive notification of upcoming rides, real-time status of pick-ups, and emergency information.